“The Kill” Review changes



 When I think back on the film we made, I'm pleased with it. Making it was the most enjoyable experience I've ever had. It was a lot of fun gathering supplies and equipment for it. For the gruesome scene when the murder occurred, I had to go to Walmart and buy a knife and ketchup. People at the store thought I was insane because a knife and a bottle of ketchup are an unusual combination of items to purchase. I had to explain to those people that it was for a movie, and once they realized the overall picture, they were no longer interested. In the spring, my partner Quincy Esta had a lot going on in his life from Track and Field season to Aice coursework, which took a mental toll on him and continues to do so. We simply needed to pick a date and time that worked for both of us so that we could get this film arranged and completed within the time frame allotted. We had to postpone filming dates due to weather and rehearsals at first, but the good news is that we made it work. We recorded the project at our neighborhood park two days before spring break, and it went down without a issue. My sister, Quincy, and I assisted in the filming of the project by providing various camera angles and pictures that were required to give the film the finest visual presentation possible. We shot this at the ideal time, when the sun was still shining brightly on us. This element provided us with the necessary lighting and camera quality. The best part was the close-up action of the murder. As the murderer approached the hooper and struck him with the dagger in his hand, my sister filmed. We couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes because it was that funny.We had to get the ketchup I bought from Walmart and pour it on the ground to make it look like there was blood while the hooper was dead on the floor. At first, I was concerned because we had poured too much of it on the ground, causing the volume to be excessive and the blood to appear thick. We had to spread it across the ground and smooth it down to make it look natural with this in the back of our minds. After filming the murder scenes, we cleaned up the ketchup and played a game of 1on1 versus Quincy. The game was entertaining because I was battling him, but in the end, I won and earned bragging rights. When we returned home, my sister sent me the movies and snippets, which I then sent to my spouse through iPhone imessage. There were no concerns with the quality or anything else because the videos were crystal clear and properly uploaded. This movie was fantastic, and I hope everyone likes it as much as I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Containing the Music

Filming Process part 2

David’s Gatorade Commercial Filming Blog (Part 2)