Editing film process part 2

 



Once the trailer for the movie was complete it was now time to add on the film. I saved the trailer to my flash drive that my brother gave me for Christmas so that it can be uploaded to my computer. Once it was plugged into my computer, I scrolled over to the files section to find the trailer. It was hard to find at first because my flash drive wouldn’t pop up on the screen and I had to figure out what was the issue that was occurring. I came to my conclusions that I had inserted the flash drive into the wrong position, so i just unplugged it out of my computer and reinserted it in there the other way. Once this was done I could clearly see my flash drive file sitting right in my face and ready to be utilized. I clicked on the file and chose my trailer so i could get it ready to be reuploaded on iMovie for further readjustments. The iMovie app was opened so I just clicked on the upload section and chose my trailer so that i could add more videos to it to make it longer. Once the platform came up , a few of the pieces were missing from the last time I edited the film so i was kind of worried. The problem was that the wifi was off on my computer so after I laughed it off I went to the settings section and turned on the wifi so that everything would be there on my trailer file. When I went back to iMovie everything was on there and ready to be worked. I went to gallery and in my liked section chose the videos in chronological order of the film so that i can insert them into the movie. I selected confirm on the option and everything was set and ready to go. After this, I clicked the preview button to see how everything would look if i submitted the film right now. As i was watching the film , i really liked what i seen and didn’t see a need to change much except for the font that I put the words in. The font section luckily was on the top of the editing portion. Once I seen this , I made the adjustments with the copy and paste feature and everything was set and ready to go. I sent the film to my partner for confirmation just to have another say so on the film. My partner said it was well done and everything was placed good. This was a confidence booster especially after all the things I had to do which had me ultimately stressed out. I really hope everyone enjoys this film that we put together and that it brings laughter to the souls of the viewers. Our goal was to make the best horror film we could and I felt we did so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Containing the Music

Filming Process part 2

David’s Gatorade Commercial Filming Blog (Part 2)