Containing the Music

 



Welcome back guys! After filming the first few scenes I decided it was time to find music that could play throughout the video. I will continue to film over the next few weeks, but until I can set a date I am going to research different types of music. I wanted to create a dramatic and  terrifying feeling throughout the video. I researched different songs that would convey this feeling. It was quite difficult to find songs that would not get copyrighted I looked over several days to find the perfect song. I suggested the song "caught somewhere in time". It had a good sense of mystery for our time travel movie. I had to figure out how to get copyrights to use this song in my video. This was quite difficult because I had never done anything like this before. I began to research the record label to which this song belonged. It was written by Steve Harris at Capitol Industries record label. After finding a contact email I sent a message asking for permission to use this song in my video. After a few days of waiting and no response, I decided to find a different contact email. I didn't realize that the process of gaining permission would be so comprehensive. If I don't get a response, I will use the song "silence" by Uniq on youtube which has no copyrights. Thanks for reading and until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming Process part 2

David’s Gatorade Commercial Filming Blog (Part 2)